There are many imposter websites that promising money quickly and in large numbers.In order not to be fooled in running an online business, there are a few tips:
- Forget the business promising advantages does not make sense in a fast and a little capital. One of the most effective way for the fraudster is selling a dream, offering models of investment/sell e-books with the price of a few hundred thousand and promised will generate millions in a period of time.
- Find the references through google about that site. Google will be very helpful when you want to find out if a site is fraudulent or not.Suppose want to see the site http://www.example.com,tinggal, enter keyword "scam", eat'd appear postings/articles/blogs that discuss the fraud done (if any).
- False testimonials carefully. You may never look at a business site online with tens even hundreds of stating that bahwasitus is really good.If most of the same language style, then maybe the site was a scam.Things to note if there is a source of testimonial (website/email).
- Do verified. Don't just rely on one source of income, because the site was once to be honest it could be that tomorrow brings you money.Don't be greedy and do research to new business opportunities.By doing Verified then if exposed to unregulated, another bus a cover business losses suffered.
- COD (Cash On Dellivery). When want to buy goods online try COD. we never know the seller is honest or not, just a bus originally honest but due to sudden needs so deceptive, who knows?.
Only you are responsible for all risks.Use logic, not easily persuaded